Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that offer a person a great way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are usually necessary from the visa applicant when travelling to Taiwan from Ireland.
Please click here to use the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Taiwan, your letter need to include the specific information about the individual being invited and about you. Click on the web links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Taiwan
- Complete full name of the person visiting Taiwan from Ireland
- Date of birth of the individual travelling to Taiwan
- The person’s residential address and contact number in Ireland
- Your relationship to the person invited to Taiwan
- The purpose of the trip to Taiwan
- How long the person you are inviting plans to remain in Taiwan
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Taiwan
- The date the individual you are inviting intends to depart Taiwan
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Taiwan
- Complete name of the person in Taiwan
- Date of birth of the person in Taiwan
- Address and contact number in Taiwan
- Profession of the person in Taiwan
- Whether you are citizen of Taiwan or Permanent Resident
- A photocopy of a document indicating individual’s residential status in Taiwan. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Taiwan or has Taiwanese citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Taiwan, an evidence of permanent resident status must be sent.
This information is merely a guideline. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Taiwanese visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some kinds of visas such as inviting aged parents, you could be instructed to produce more information such as the following:
- Details of your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people living in your residence,
- Details about those you might have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Taiwan,
- Proof of income at a level matching or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Taiwanese visas?
Please be aware: Be sure you have the correct Taiwanese visas where necessary which is your responsibility to secure them. Normally countries demand passports to be valid for 6 months after the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa will not guarantee a person entry on arrival in Taiwan.
If you would like find more info about going to Taiwan from Dublin, Ireland, please be sure to click the applicable web links here:
Feel free to express your own opinions with the Taiwanese Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you are obtaining a visa for traveling to Taiwan or notarizing paperwork or simply just looking to talk with an individual at the Taiwanese embassy in Dublin. Tell us by way of submitting it on this page.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, due to this fact you should never include confidential information.