Visa Invitation letter is an independent website that offers you a good way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are generally needed from the visa applicant when travelling to Serbia from Ireland.
Please click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
If you are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Serbia, your letter must provide the certain information about the person being invited and about you. Click on the links below to know more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Serbia
- Complete name of the person visiting Serbia from Ireland
- Date of birth of the person visiting Serbia
- The person’s residential address and contact number in Ireland
- Your relationship to the person invited to Serbia
- The reason for the visit to Serbia
- How long the individual you’re inviting wants to remain in Serbia
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Serbia
- The date the person you’re inviting intends to leave Serbia
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Serbia
- Complete name of the person in Serbia
- Date of birth of the person in Serbia
- Residential address and phone number in Serbia
- Occupation of the individual in Serbia
- Whether you’re citizen of Serbia or Permanent Resident
- A photocopy of a document showing individual’s residential status in Serbia. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Serbia or has Serbian citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Serbia, a proof of permanent resident status must be sent.
This information is simply a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Serbian visa offices might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For several types of visas such as inviting aged parents, you may be expected to give more details such as the following:
- Information about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people currently in your household,
- Details of those you might have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Serbia,
- Evidence of income at a level matching or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Serbian visas?
Please be aware: Be sure you get the correct Serbian visas where necessary and it is your responsibility to get hold of them. In general countries demand passports to be valid for 6 months following the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa will not guarantee a person entry on arrival in Serbia.
Should you wish to obtain more information about visiting Serbia from Dublin, Ireland, please make sure to click on the related links listed below:
Please share your opinions with the Serbian Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for traveling to Serbia or notarizing paperwork or merely just attempting to talk to someone at the Serbian visa office in Dublin. Tell us by simply submitting it on this site.
Please Take note: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, therefore you should never include confidential details.