Holiday preparing is key to hassle free trip to Serbia from Ireland. Simply by performing your homework before leaving for Serbia, you’re able to lower the likelihood of anything really going wrong. A good number of travelers quite often regret for not making use of these basic pre trip measures right before heading to Serbia.
Find the most current health warnings obtainable and travel health advice for Serbia clicking the links below. You may, furthermore, get a wide range of advice that may help to plan for a risk-free and exciting journey to Serbia as well as a safe stay when you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Serbia For Visitors From Ireland
- Take a look at the best up to date travel advice for Serbia provided by any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Serbia, US State Department travel warnings for Serbia or Canadian government travel advice for Serbia.
- Take a good medical travel insurance cover policy for Serbia to meet medical care, medical evacuation as well as any form of pursuits, for example adventure sports activities, in which you intend to to perform in Serbia.
- Just before traveling to Serbia register your travel and contact details on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Serbia, to make sure they are able make contact with you in an urgent situation.
- Comply with the Serbian law. Consular support simply cannot sidestep local Serbian laws and regulations, even where local laws appear harsh or unfounded by your country’s standards.
- Check to ascertain if you’ll need visas for Serbia or countries you’ll be planning to go or transiting. Keep in mind a Serbian visa does not guarantee entry in to Serbia.
- Get copies of your passport details, travel insurance coverage, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a different location to the originals and then keep a copy with somebody at home.
- Get in touch with health professionals for information about recommended vaccines together with other safeguards for Serbia and find out about Serbia laws on travelling with medicinal drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with someone at home and stay in regular communication with family and friends when in Serbia.
Most current Government Travel Advice for Serbia
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to departing Ireland find out whether you’re regarded as a national of Serbia.
- Inquire whether holding dual nationality has any type of repercussions for your trip.
- Passport validity for Serbia - Ensure your passport has a minimum of 6 months validity from your organized date of return to your home country. Serbia will probably deny entry on arrival and some airlines will not let passengers to board the airplane to Serbia if their passport doesn’t satisfy this requirement.
- Before traveling, you should contact the Serbian embassy or consulates of each country you want to travel to confirm the entry regulations.
In order to obtain additional information regarding going to Serbia from Dublin, Ireland, please be sure to go through the appropriate links down below:
Feel free to talk about your encounters with the Serbian Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you are obtaining a visa for going to Serbia or notarizing documents or simply just planning to talk with someone at the Serbian consulate in Dublin. Let us know by just submitting it here.
Please Notice: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, for that reason don’t include confidential information.