Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site which provide a person a simple way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are normally required from the visa applicant when visiting Qatar from Ireland.
Visit here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
If you are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Qatar, your letter ought to include the specific information about the individual being invited and about you. Select the web links below to discover more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Qatar
- Complete full name of the person travelling to Qatar from Ireland
- Date of birth of the individual going to Qatar
- The person’s home address and contact number in Ireland
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Qatar
- The purpose of the visit to Qatar
- How much time the person you’re inviting wants to remain in Qatar
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Qatar
- The date the person you are inviting intends to leave Qatar
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Qatar
- Complete name of the person in Qatar
- Date of birth of the person in Qatar
- Home address and phone number in Qatar
- Occupation of the person in Qatar
- Whether you are citizen of Qatar or Long term Resident
- A photocopy of a document confirming person’s residential status in Qatar. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Qatar or has Qatari citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Qatar, an evidence of permanent resident status must be provided.
These details are simply a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Qatari visa departments may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most kinds of visas for example inviting elderly parents, you could be asked to produce additional information such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people living in your household,
- Information about those you might have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire time period of their stay in Qatar,
- Proof of earnings at a level matching or going above the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Qatari visas?
Please note: Make sure you have the appropriate Qatari visas where necessary which is your obligation to obtain them. Normally countries mandate passports to be valid for six months after the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa doesn’t guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Qatar.
If you want to find more details about going to Qatar from Dublin, Ireland, please make sure to click on the applicable links beneath:
Feel free to voice your own encounters with the Qatari Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you are applying for a visa for visiting Qatar or notarizing documents or simply just planning to talk to someone at the Qatari visa office in Dublin. Contact us by simply posting it on this site.
Please Bear in mind: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, due to this fact you should never include confidential details.