To be sure your overseas trip to Norway is safe as well as enjoyable, we have come up with a travel health self-help guide to a number of widespread health concerns whenever visiting Norway. It is best to speak with a travel vaccination practice or your doctor just before visiting Norway.
Click the web links listed below for a quick summary of issues that travellers need to be aware of for safe travel in Norway.
General Travel Health Advice For Norway From Ireland
You might also obtain additional travel health advice from travel vaccination for Norway
The travel advice information for Norway for travelers from %%hostcountry%% on this web site does not replace your doctor’s advice. Details about travel disease danger in Norway and travel vaccination immunisation for Norway are drawn from the centres for Disease Control internet websites around the globe and relates to known health risks in Norway.
The travel health information for Norway provided does not contain any information relating to disease breakouts, which may take place regularly and with little warning.
Talk to your doctor prior to deciding to travel to Norway for the most current travel health and travel immunisation details.
Latest Government Travel Guidance for Norway
Tips For Obtaining Travel Insurance Cover to Norway
- Ensure that you comprehend what exactly your travel insurance covers because they are not unrestricted. It may not insure you for cancellations or modification to travel plans.
- Clarify any sort of coverage issues directly with the travel insurance company, saying that you are going to Norway.
- Confirm that medical protection for your trip to Norway is sufficient for possible expenses in Norway. Don’t forget to mention any sort of pre-existing medical conditions you have.
- In general, cover for luggage and personal items is limited and costly items for instance cameras, laptop computers and/or jewellery may have a per-item limit.
- Travel Insurance Policy Exclusions: Standard exclusions can be found on just about all travel insurance policies for instance acts of civil unrest, self inflicted injury, loss/theft of unattended luggage and pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance policies could be invalidated where injuries are received under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
If you’d like to obtain more information about visiting Norway from Dublin, Ireland, please be sure to click on the relevant links beneath:
Please share your own opinions with the Norwegian Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you’re getting a visa for traveling to Norway or notarizing paperwork or merely just attempting to talk to an individual at the Norwegian visa office in Dublin. Let us know by simply submitting it on this page.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, therefore you should not include confidential information.