Trip organizing is vital to hassle free visit to Norway from Ireland. By performing your research prior to leaving for Norway, you are able to decrease the probabilities of some thing actually going wrong. A great number of travelers more often than not regret for not using these basic pre trip steps prior to visiting Norway.
Select the latest health advisories available and travel health tips for Norway using the links here. You can, furthermore, have a wide array of information which might help to prepare for a safe and enjoyable journey to Norway together with a safe stay while you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Norway For Visitors From Ireland
- Look at the most recent travel advice for Norway coming from any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Norway, US State Department travel warnings for Norway or Canadian government travel advice for Norway.
- Take an appropriate medical travel insurance coverage for Norway to meet medical care, medical evacuation and any form of activities, for instance adventure physical activities, that you want to to do in Norway.
- Just prior to traveling to Norway register your travel and contact particulars on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Norway, so that they can make contact with you in an emergency.
- Stick with the Norwegian law. Consular help simply cannot sidestep local Norwegian laws and regulations, even where local laws may appear extreme or unfounded by your country’s benchmarks.
- Ensure to determine if you should have visas for Norway or countries you’ll be planning to go or transiting. Bear in mind a Norwegian visa does not guarantee entry in to Norway.
- Get copies of your passport details, travel insurance cover, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a another place to the originals and then leave a copy with somebody at your home.
- Seek advice from health professionals for details about recommended inoculations together with other safety measures for Norway and learn about Norway laws on travelling with medical pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with someone at home and maintain regular communication with friends and relatives when in Norway.
Current Government Travel Advice for Norway
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to departing Ireland always check whether you are considered as a national of Norway.
- Research whether holding dual nationality has any kind of implications for your travel.
- Passport validity for Norway - Ensure that your passport has at least six months validity from your organized date of return to your home country. Norway will probably deny entry on arrival and some air carriers will not permit travellers to go on the aircraft to Norway if their passport fails to satisfy this requirement.
- Before traveling, you ought to communicate with the Norwegian embassy or consulates of each and every country you plan to visit to establish the entry requirements.
If you want to find more information about travelling to Norway from Dublin, Ireland, please click the appropriate web links listed below:
Don’t hesitate to express your experiences with the Norwegian Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for going to Norway or notarizing paperwork or simply just trying to talk to someone at the Norwegian consulate in Dublin. Let us know by just posting it on this page.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be seen by the general public, for this reason you should never include confidential details.