Trip preparing is key to hassle free trip to Nigeria from Ireland. By carrying out your research prior to leaving for Nigeria, you are able to lower the possibilities of something really going wrong. A great many travelers more often than not regret for not using these easy pre trip steps before travelling to Nigeria.
Chose the most current health advisories available and travel health advice for Nigeria clicking the web links listed below. You’ll, furthermore, have a wide range of guidance that can help to get prepared for a safe and enjoyable trip to Nigeria and also a safe stay when you’re in there.
General Travel Advice For Nigeria For Visitors From Ireland
- Take a look at the best up to date travel advice for Nigeria provided by any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Nigeria, US State Department travel warnings for Nigeria or Canadian government travel advice for Nigeria.
- Buy an appropriate best travel insurance policy for Nigeria to meet medical care, medical evacuation and any kind of pursuits, like adventure physical activities, that you wish to to perform in Nigeria.
- Just prior to traveling to Nigeria register your travel and contact particulars on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Nigeria, to make sure they are able call you in a crisis.
- Observe the Nigerian law. Consular help can not sidestep local Nigerian laws, even where local laws appear severe or unfounded by your country’s standards.
- Verify to determine if you’ll need visas for Nigeria or countries you’ll be intending to go or transiting. Take into account that a Nigerian visa does not guarantee entry into Nigeria.
- Take copies of your passport information, travel insurance cover, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a seperate location to the originals and then leave a copy with somebody at home.
- Consult with health care professionals for info on recommended vaccinations along with other safeguards for Nigeria and learn about Nigeria laws on travelling with medicinal drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with somebody at home and maintain regular communication with relatives and friends when in Nigeria.
Very latest Government Travel Advice for Nigeria
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before departing Ireland check whether you’re considered as a national of Nigeria.
- Research whether holding dual nationality has any kind of consequences for your trip.
- Passport validity for Nigeria - Make sure your passport has a minimum of 6 months validity from your intended date of return to your home country. Nigeria will most likely deny entry on arrival and some airlines won’t permit travelers to board the airplane to Nigeria if their passport does not satisfy this requirement.
- Prior to travelling, you need to get in touch with the Nigerian embassy or consulates of each and every country you plan to visit to determine the entry requirements.
In order to find more info regarding travelling to Nigeria from Dublin, Ireland, please be sure to click on the related links here:
Feel free to express your experiences with the Nigerian Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you are obtaining a visa for going to Nigeria or notarizing paperwork or simply just looking to talk to a person at the Nigerian embassy in Dublin. Contact us simply by submitting it on this site.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be seen by the public, therefore you should never include confidential details.