Want to chat with folks in Nigeria while you are on vacation trip? Or simply want to know the basic everyday phrases in English.
No matter what your motives are we have detailed information on English together with some basic English key phrases listed below. Click the web links on this web page to find out about English language.
Languages Spoken in Nigeria
The people of Nigeria speak English. The primary national and official language of Nigeria is English. English is a West Germanic language and ranked 3rd based upon the amount of native speakers of 310 million.
We’ve created a selection of regular English holiday language keyword phrases or words, which a visitor can use to manage in Nigeria. We recommend you master them from English travel phrases website.
Tips For Understanding English Language
- Conversation and more conversation in English - The trick to learn English is countless hours of conversation with people who speaks English far better than you. An hour of talking (with corrections and English dictionary for reference) is as effective as five hours in a English classroom and 10 hours with a English language course all by yourself.
- Studying English language for three or four hours each day for two weeks is much more beneficial for learning English than studying one hour a day for three months. It is no surprise that many English students who take language classes in school and hardly ever remember it over time. The key to master the English is intensity of of study.
- Start off with the One hundred most common English words and phrases and then try to come up with sentences with them. Master adequate English grammar to be able to accomplish this and do it until you feel pretty comfortable with all of them.
- Keep repeating these sentence in your mind. The additional usage for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in English whilst going about your day and not talking to any one.
- Carry a pocket English dictionary or an English-English dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Work out the English pronunciation patterns.
- Start using English audio and online courses for the first 100 phrases and basic grammar in English language.
- After the first 100 phrases in English, focus on becoming conversational. Studies show that the most commonly used 100 words and phrases in English language count for 50% of most spoken communication. The most everyday 1,000 phrases count for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in English is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Learn it early and employ it often.
What do I require to learn English language?
- English language courses are offered as conventional language courses, audio tutorials and online courses. The traditional English courses are comprised of dialogue textbooks, explanation of English grammer and exercises. Regularly they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
Most of these courses are suitable for complete newbies or people with only minimal knowledge of the English language.
One of the leading service providers these English language courses is Linguaphone who also have courses for more than 100 languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for individuals who just want to understand the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a great deal of languages.
- English Audio Courses is generally made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to understand and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses offers you authentic pronunciation in English and a achievable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be found on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each one of these courses often contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in English.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language provide a wide variety of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you want to obtain more information about going to Nigeria from Dublin, Ireland, please make sure to click the relevant links listed below:
Don’t hesitate to express your own viewpoints with the Nigerian Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you’re applying for a visa for going to Nigeria or notarizing documents or simply just trying to talk with a person at the Nigerian consulate in Dublin. Let us know by just posting it on this page.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be seen by the general public, for this reason you should never include confidential details.