Mozambique has numerous domestic and international airports which are connected by a number of Mozambican and international air carriers going to a large number of international airports all over the world.
Large airports in Mozambique normally has got banks, hotels, car hire companies, airport taxi companies, convention centers, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free stores, post offices, heath care treatment facilities and dining establishments.
Click on the web links below to look at Mozambican airports’ web sites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, major airline carriers which fly to and from Mozambique.
Airports in Mozambique
• Vilanculos Airport in Mozambique
Major International airports Round The World
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
Airport Travel Tips While Traveling Through Airports in Mozambique From Ireland
- You will be able to endure fewer crowds and complications by opting what day of the week you intend to fly to or from Mozambique. Additionally it ensures the amount you pay for your flight tickets to Mozambique.
It is no surprise, it will be possible to find the best airline ticket fares for both domestic and international flights to Mozambique whenever you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to know beforehand what you are able bring on your flights whenever flying from any airports in Mozambique. Normally, you will not be able to take the following on flights from the Mozambican airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products inside your carry-on bag. For that reason, it is advisable to get in touch with the airport in Mozambique to ensure the current list of banned items well before packing.
- When leaving from Mozambique or taking a flight to another city within Mozambique, turn up early to the airports in Mozambique. If you are traveling by air locally within Mozambique, it’s recommended to be at the airport at least 60 to 90 minutes prior to your scheduled flight depart time and allow yourself additional time when you’re checking in baggage. Consult with airport authorities in Mozambique and your air carrier if they suggest even earlier airport arrival times, 2 hours or even more, specifically for international flights from Mozambique.
Travel health information for Mozambique from Ireland
If you wish to get more information regarding travelling to Mozambique from Dublin, Ireland, please click on the relevant web links beneath:
Feel free to talk about your own encounters with the Mozambican Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you’re applying for a visa for going to Mozambique or notarizing paperwork or merely just attempting to talk to someone at the Mozambican visa office in Dublin. Let us know by simply submitting it here.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, therefore you should not include confidential information.