Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that offer an individual an easy way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are often necessary from the visa applicant when travelling to Latvia from Ireland.
Visit here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Latvia, your letter should include the certain information about the individual being invited and about you. Select the web links below to see more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Latvia
- Complete full name of the person going to Latvia from Ireland
- Date of birth of the person travelling to Latvia
- The person’s address and phone number in Ireland
- Your relationship to the person invited to Latvia
- The purpose of the visit to Latvia
- How much time the person you’re inviting intends to remain in Latvia
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Latvia
- The date the person you’re inviting plans to depart Latvia
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Latvia
- Complete full name of the person in Latvia
- Date of birth of the person in Latvia
- Home address and phone number in Latvia
- Occupation of the individual in Latvia
- Whether you are citizen of Latvia or Long term Resident
- A photocopy of a document indicating person’s residential status in Latvia. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Latvia or has Latvian citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Latvia, an evidence of permanent resident status should be sent.
This information is merely a guide. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Latvian visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some types of visas for instance inviting aged parents, you may be required to give additional information such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Details of those you have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Latvia,
- Proof of earnings at a level matching or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Latvian visas?
Please notice: Make certain you have the correct Latvian visas where required which is your obligation to obtain them. For the most part countries will require passports to be valid for six months following the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa isn’t going to guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Latvia.
In order to obtain further information regarding travelling to Latvia from Dublin, Ireland, please make sure to go through the applicable links listed below:
Please feel free to share your experiences with the Latvian Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you are obtaining a visa for travelling to Latvia or notarizing paperwork or merely just trying to talk with a person at the Latvian visa office in Dublin. Let us know by just submitting it here.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, due to this fact you should not include confidential details.