Like to chat with folks in Saint Kitts and Nevis while you are on holiday trip? Or maybe wish to know the fundamental every day key phrases in English.
Whatever your reasons are we have listed information on English along with some common English words here. Click the links on this web page to find out about English language.
Languages Spoken in Saint Kitts and Nevis
The people of Saint Kitts and Nevis speak English. The main national and official language of Saint Kitts and Nevis is English. English is a West Germanic language and placed 3rd based on number of native speakers of 310 million.
We have produced a selection of standard English holiday language keyword phrases or words, which a traveler can make use of to get by in Saint Kitts and Nevis. We recommend you learn them from English every day phrases website.
Tips For Learning English Language
- Conversation and more conversation in English - The secrets to master English is countless hours of conversation with folks who talks English far better than you. An hour of talking (with corrections and English dictionary for reference) is as effective as five hours in a English classroom and 10 hours with a English language course on your own.
- Studying English language for three or four hours on a daily basis for two weeks is far more effective for mastering English than learning one hour each day for three months. It is no surprise a large number of English learners taking language lessons in school and never remember it in the long term. The secret to learn the English is intensity of of study.
- Start out with the 100 most commonly used English words and phrases and attempt to create sentences with them. Learn sufficient English grammar to be able to do that as well as do it till you feel pretty confident with all of them.
- Keep practicing these sentence in your mind. The additional usage for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in English while going about your day and not speaking to any one.
- Take a pocket English dictionary or an English-English dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Work out the English pronunciation patterns.
- Make use of English audio and online courses for the first 100 phrases and basic grammar in English language.
- Following the first 100 phrases in English, concentrate on starting to be conversational. Research indicates that the most common 100 phrases in English language count for 50% of all the spoken conversation. The most common 1,000 phrases count for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in English is the most important sentence you can possibly learn. Study it early and then use it often.
What do I require to learn English language?
- English language courses can be found as traditional language courses, audio courses and online classes. The traditional English courses are made up of dialogue textbooks, explanation of English grammer and exercises. Normally they come either in CDs or MP3s.
Most of these courses are designed for complete beginners or people who have only very little understanding of the English language.
One of the major service providers these English language courses is Linguaphone who also have courses for in excess of One hundred languages and contain all audio courses, explorer courses for people who would like to study the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a wide range of languages.
- English Audio Courses is normally made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to comprehend and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses offers you genuine pronunciation in English and a acceptable amount of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be found on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Every one of these courses commonly contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in English.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language offer a wide range of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
In order to find additional information regarding visiting Saint Kitts and Nevis from Dublin, Ireland, please select the appropriate web links listed below:
Please voice your opinions with the Kittitian Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you are getting a visa for travelling to Saint Kitts and Nevis or notarizing paperwork or merely just seeking to chat to a person at the Kittitian embassy in Dublin. Tell us by simply posting it here.
Please Remember: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, due to this you should never include confidential details.