India has several domestic and international airports which are connected by a number of Indian and international airline carriers travelling to countless international airports across the world.
Larger airports in India commonly has got banks, hotel accommodations, car hire providers, airport transfer companies, convention centres, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free retailers, post offices, heath care treatment facilities and restaurants.
Click on the web links below to see Indian airports’ web sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, main airline carriers which fly to and from India.
Airports in India
• Visakhapatnam Airport in India
Major Airports Across The World
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
Airport Travel Advice When Traveling Through Airports in India From Ireland
- You will be able to endure fewer crowds and hassles by choosing what day of the week you wish to travel to or from India. Furthermore, it determines just how much you pay for your flights to India.
It is no wonder, you will be able to get the best airline seat fares for both domestic and international flights to India when you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to find out in advance what you can take on your flights when ever taking a flight from the airports in India. Generally, you will not be able to take the following on flights from the Indian airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp items inside your carry-on bag. Thus, it is advisable to speak to the airport in India to ensure the current list of banned goods well before packing.
- When leaving from India or taking a flight to a different city within India, show up early to the airports in India. If you are traveling by air domestically within India, it’s adviceable to be at the airport at least 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight depart time and allow yourself added time if you’re checking in travel luggage. Check with airport authorities in India and your air carrier whether they advise even earlier airport arrival times, two hours or even more, particularly for international flights from India.
Travel health information for India from Ireland
If you desire to find more details regarding visiting India from Dublin, Ireland, please be sure to click the appropriate web links listed below:
Please voice your viewpoints with the Indian Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you’re getting a visa for going to India or notarizing documents or merely just looking to talk to a person at the Indian consulate in Dublin. Let us know simply by submitting it here.
Please Remember: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, for this reason you should not include confidential information.