Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that offer a person a good way to compose a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are usually necessary from the visa applicant when going to Ghana from Ireland.
Click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
If you are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Ghana, your letter must contain the certain details about the individual being invited and about you. Click the web links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Ghana
- Complete name of the person going to Ghana from Ireland
- Date of birth of the person visiting Ghana
- The person’s address and contact number in Ireland
- Your relationship to the person invited to Ghana
- The reason for the visit to Ghana
- How long the person you’re inviting wants to stay in Ghana
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Ghana
- The date the individual you are inviting plans to leave Ghana
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Ghana
- Complete full name of the person in Ghana
- Date of birth of the person in Ghana
- Home address and telephone number in Ghana
- Profession of the individual in Ghana
- Whether you are national of Ghana or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document indicating person’s residential status in Ghana. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Ghana or has Ghanaian citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Ghana, a proof of permanent resident status need to be sent.
This information is only a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Ghanaian visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most types of visas for example inviting aged parents, you could be instructed to produce further information such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people residing in your household,
- Info about those you may have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Ghana,
- Proof of income at a level meeting or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Ghanaian visas?
Please notice: Make certain you get the appropriate Ghanaian visas where necessary and it is your responsibility to secure them. As a general rule countries will require passports to be valid for six months following the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa does not guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Ghana.
If you would like obtain addiitional information about visiting Ghana from Dublin, Ireland, please be sure to click the related web links down below:
Feel free to share your experiences with the Ghanaian Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you are applying for a visa for travelling to Ghana or notarizing documents or simply just seeking to talk to a person at the Ghanaian embassy in Dublin. Let us know by way of posting it on this site.
Please Take note: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, therefore you should never include confidential details.