Trip preparing is vital to hassle free trip to Ghana from Ireland. By carrying out your research before leaving for Ghana, it is possible to decrease the likelihood of something actually going wrong. A great number of visitors very often regret for not using these basic pre trip steps prior to traveling to Ghana.
Find the most up to date health advisories obtainable and travel health advice for Ghana clicking the links listed below. You will, additionally, get yourself a wide range of advice that may help to prepare for a safe and thrilling travel to Ghana in addition to a safe stay while you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Ghana For Travellers From Ireland
- Look at the best recent travel advice for Ghana provided by any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Ghana, US State Department travel warnings for Ghana or Canadian government travel advice for Ghana.
- Take the right travel insurance cover for Ghana to pay for medical care, medical evacuation and any sort of activities, like adventure sports activities, in which you wish to to carry out in Ghana.
- Just prior to going to Ghana register your travel and contact particulars on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Ghana, so they can get in touch with you in a crisis.
- Keep to the Ghanaian law. Consular support is unable to circumvent local Ghanaian laws and regulations, even where local laws and regulations appear to be extreme or unproven by your country’s standards.
- Verify to determine if you’ll need visas for Ghana or countries you’ll be going to or transiting. Take into account that a Ghanaian visa doesn’t necessarily guarantee entry into Ghana.
- Take copies of your passport information, travel insurance policy, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a another location to the originals and then leave a copy with someone at your home.
- Speak with health professionals for details about recommended inoculations along with other safeguards for Ghana and learn about Ghana laws and regulations on traveling with medicinal drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with somebody at home and keep in regular communication with relatives and friends whilst in Ghana.
Most recent Government Travel Advice for Ghana
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before departing from Ireland make sure whether you’re regarded as a citizen of Ghana.
- Inquire whether or not having dual nationality has any consequences for your trip.
- Passport validity for Ghana - Make certain that passport has at least six months validity from your organized date of return to your home country. Ghana will probably deny entry on arrival and several airlines won’t allow travellers to go on flights to Ghana if their passport fails to satisfy this requirement.
- Prior to travelling, you should communicate with the Ghanaian embassy or consulates of each and every country you wish to visit to verify the entry requirements.
Should you wish to find additional information regarding travelling to Ghana from Dublin, Ireland, please make sure to go through the relevant links beneath:
Please share your opinions with the Ghanaian Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you’re applying for a visa for going to Ghana or notarizing documents or merely just attempting to talk with someone at the Ghanaian embassy in Dublin. Contact us by way of submitting it on this site.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, for that reason you should not include confidential details.