To make certain your trip to Equitorial Guinea is safe as well as exciting, we have put together a travel health guide to several well-known health problems when going to Equitorial Guinea. It’s best to discuss with a travel vaccination practice or your doctor just before travelling to Equitorial Guinea.
Select the web links underneath for a quick summary of problems that travellers should be mindful of for safe travel in Equitorial Guinea.
General Travel Health Advice For Equitorial Guinea From Ireland
You may also get hold of additional travel health information from travel vaccination for Equitorial Guinea
The travel advice info for Equitorial Guinea for travellers from %%hostcountry%% on this web site is not going to replace your doctor’s advice. Information regarding travel disease danger in Equitorial Guinea and travel vaccination immunisation for Equitorial Guinea are drawn from the centres for Disease Control internet sites worldwide and relates to identified health risks in Equitorial Guinea.
The travel health information for Equitorial Guinea offered does not contain any information associated with disease breakouts, which may happen regularly and with little warning.
Talk to your medical professional before you go to Equitorial Guinea for the most up to date travel health and travel immunisation information.
Latest Government Travel Advice for Equitorial Guinea
Tips For Getting Travel Insurance to Equitorial Guinea
- Ensure that you really comprehend what exactly your travel insurance covers because they are not limitless. It may not cover you for cancellation or amendment to travel plans.
- Clarify any sort of policy concerns directly with the travel insurance provider, indicating that that you’re going to Equitorial Guinea.
- Confirm that medical protection for your trip to Equitorial Guinea is sufficient for possible expenses in Equitorial Guinea. Be sure you declare any sort of pre-existing medical health conditions you’ve got.
- Typically, cover for baggage and personal items is restricted and expensive goods for instance video cameras, laptops and/or jewellery could have a per-item cap.
- Travel Insurance Exclusions: Standard exclusions can be found on just about all travel insurance policies including acts of civil unrest, self inflicted injuries, loss/theft of unattended luggage and pre-existing health conditions. Travel insurance policies might be invalidated where injuries are sustained under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Should you wish to find additional information regarding visiting Equitorial Guinea from Dublin, Ireland, please select the related links here:
Feel free to share your experiences with the Equatorial Guinean Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you’re getting a visa for travelling to Equitorial Guinea or notarizing documents or simply just seeking to chat to someone at the Equatorial Guinean embassy in Dublin. Contact us by way of posting it on this page.
Please Remember: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the public, therefore you should never include confidential details.