Holiday organizing is key to trouble free trip to Equitorial Guinea from Ireland. Simply by doing your research prior to going for Equitorial Guinea, you are able to decrease the likelihood of something really going wrong. A large amount of travellers quite often regret for not using these easy pre travel measures right before heading to Equitorial Guinea.
Chose the most up-to-date health advisories obtainable and travel health information for Equitorial Guinea clicking the links underneath. You can, furthermore, get a range of guidance that will assist to plan for a risk-free and thrilling travel to Equitorial Guinea together with a safe stay when you’re in there.
General Travel Advice For Equitorial Guinea For Visitors From Ireland
- Look at the most current travel advice for Equitorial Guinea provided by any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Equitorial Guinea, US State Department travel warnings for Equitorial Guinea or Canadian government travel advice for Equitorial Guinea.
- Obtain an appropriate international travel insurance cover for Equitorial Guinea to pay for hospital treatment, medical evacuation and any form of pursuits, like adventure sporting activities, that you want to to perform in Equitorial Guinea.
- Just prior to traveling to Equitorial Guinea register your trip and contact particulars on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Equitorial Guinea, so that they are able call you in an emergency.
- Follow the Equatorial Guinean law. Consular support simply cannot sidestep local Equatorial Guinean laws, even where local laws appear harsh or unfounded by your country’s benchmarks.
- Ensure to see if you need visas for Equitorial Guinea or countries you’ll be traveling to or transiting. Remember that a Equatorial Guinean visa doesn’t guarantee entry in to Equitorial Guinea.
- Take copies of your passport information, travel insurance plan, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a another location to the originals and then leave a copy with somebody at your home.
- Speak to health professionals for information regarding recommended inoculations together with other safeguards for Equitorial Guinea and learn about Equitorial Guinea laws on travelling with medicinal pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with someone at home and stay in regular communication with relatives and friends when in Equitorial Guinea.
Most current Government Travel Advice for Equitorial Guinea
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before departing from Ireland verify whether you’re regarded as a national of Equitorial Guinea.
- Enquire whether or not possessing dual nationality has any kind of repercussions for your travel.
- Passport validity for Equitorial Guinea - Ensure that your passport has no less than six months validity from your intended date of return to your home country. Equitorial Guinea will probably refuse entry on arrival and some airlines will not permit travellers to get on the aircraft to Equitorial Guinea if their passport fails to satisfy this requirement.
- Before traveling, you must get in touch with the Equatorial Guinean embassy or consulates of every country you would like to travel to establish the entry requirements.
If you desire to obtain more info about visiting Equitorial Guinea from Dublin, Ireland, please select the appropriate links listed below:
Don’t hesitate to share your viewpoints with the Equatorial Guinean Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you’re getting a visa for visiting Equitorial Guinea or notarizing documents or merely just attempting to chat to a person at the Equatorial Guinean visa office in Dublin. Let us know by way of submitting it here.
Please Take note: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, for that reason do not include confidential details.