Need to speak to people in Equitorial Guinea while you are on holiday trip? Or simply just wish to know the basic daily key phrases in Spanish.
No matter what your reasons are we have detailed facts about Spanish together with some common Spanish key phrases below. Choose the links on this web page to learn about Spanish language.
Languages Spoken in Equitorial Guinea
The people of Equitorial Guinea speak Spanish and French. The main national and official language of Equitorial Guinea is Spanish. Spanish is a Romance language and placed 2nd based upon the amount of native speakers of 340 million.
We’ve created a collection of standard Spanish holiday language keyword phrases or words, that any visitor could use to get by in Equitorial Guinea. We strongly suggest you master them from Spanish common phrases website.
Advice For Learning Spanish Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in Spanish - The secret to master Spanish is countless hours of conversation with individuals who talks Spanish a lot better than you. An hour or so of conversation (with corrections and Spanish dictionary for reference) is as beneficial as five hours in a Spanish class room and 10 hours with a Spanish language program on your own.
- Studying Spanish language for three or four hours a day for two weeks is far more valuable for mastering Spanish than studying one hour a day for three months. It is no surprise a large number of Spanish students taking language courses in school and hardly ever remember it in the long term. The key to master the Spanish is intensity of of study.
- Start with the 100 most common Spanish words and phrases and then try to make sentences with them. Learn sufficient Spanish grammar to be able to accomplish this and do it until you feel fairly comfortable with all of them.
- Continue practising these sentence in your mind. The other benefit from for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in Spanish whilst going about your day and not talking to any one.
- Carry a pocket Spanish dictionary or an English-Spanish dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Work out the Spanish pronunciation patterns.
- Start using Spanish audio and online courses for the first 100 phrases and basic grammar in Spanish language.
- After the first 100 words and phrases in Spanish, focus on starting to be conversational. Research has revealed that the most everyday 100 words and phrases in Spanish language count for 50% of most spoken conversation. The most common 1,000 words account for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in Spanish is a vital sentence you can possibly learn. Master it early and employ it often.
What do I need to study Spanish language?
- Spanish language courses are available as traditional language classes, audio tutorials and online courses. The traditional Spanish courses are composed of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Spanish grammer and exercises. Typically they are available either in CDs or MP3s.
These types of courses are ideal for complete beginners or people who have only little knowledge of the Spanish language.
One of the leading vendors these Spanish language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for in excess of One hundred languages and include all audio courses, explorer courses for people who would like to study the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other service provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a number of languages.
- Spanish Audio Courses is generally made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to learn and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses provides you with genuine pronunciation in Spanish and a achievable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be obtained on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each one of these courses usually consist of dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Spanish.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language provide a wide array of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
In order to obtain additional information regarding travelling to Equitorial Guinea from Dublin, Ireland, please make sure to select the relevant links below:
Please talk about your experiences with the Equatorial Guinean Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you are applying for a visa for visiting Equitorial Guinea or notarizing documents or simply just looking to chat to someone at the Equatorial Guinean embassy in Dublin. Tell us by way of posting it on this site.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, for that reason do not include confidential information.