Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site which provide you an easy way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are normally necessary from the visa applicant when visiting Croatia from Ireland.
Click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Croatia, your letter should include the particular information regarding the person being invited and about you. Click the links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Croatia
- Complete full name of the person going to Croatia from Ireland
- Date of birth of the person visiting Croatia
- The person’s residential address and phone number in Ireland
- Your relationship to the person invited to Croatia
- The reason for the trip to Croatia
- How long the individual you’re inviting intends to stay in Croatia
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Croatia
- The date the person you’re inviting plans to leave Croatia
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Croatia
- Complete name of the person in Croatia
- Date of birth of the person in Croatia
- Home address and contact number in Croatia
- Occupation of the individual in Croatia
- Whether you’re national of Croatia or Long term Resident
- A photocopy of a document confirming person’s residential status in Croatia. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Croatia or has Croatian citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Croatia, a proof of permanent resident status must be provided.
This information is only a guideline. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Croatian visa offices might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few types of visas like inviting aged parents, you may be required to supply more information such as the following:
- Details of your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people residing in your household,
- Info about those you might have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire time period of their stay in Croatia,
- Evidence of income at a level meeting or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Croatian visas?
Please take note: Make certain you have the right Croatian visas where necessary which is your responsibility to secure them. For the most part countries require passports to be valid for six months following the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa does not guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Croatia.
If you need to obtain additional information about visiting Croatia from Dublin, Ireland, please make sure to click on the related web links listed below:
Feel free to share your opinions with the Croatian Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you are applying for a visa for travelling to Croatia or notarizing documents or simply just attempting to chat to an individual at the Croatian embassy in Dublin. Let us know by way of posting it here.
Please Notice: Your comments are going to be seen by the general public, for this reason you should never include confidential information.