To ensure that your trip to China is safe as well as thrilling, we have developed a travel health guide to some typical health problems when going to China. It’s always best to speak with a travel vaccination clinic or your doctor just before going to China.
Go through the web links below for a brief overview of issues that travellers have to be aware of for safe travel in China.
General Travel Health Advice For China From Ireland
You might also get further travel health guidance from travel vaccination for China
The travel advice info for China for travelers from %%hostcountry%% on this web site does not substitute your doctor’s advice. Details about travel disease risk in China and travel vaccination immunisation for China are drawn from the centres for Disease Control websites globally and relates to known health risks in China.
The travel health information for China provided does not contain any information associated with disease breakouts, which may take place frequently and with little warning.
Speak to your doctor before you visit China for the most current travel health and travel immunisation information.
Latest Government Travel Guidance for China
Tips For Purchasing Travel Insurance Cover to China
- Ensure that you comprehend what exactly your travel insurance policy covers because they are not unlimited. It might not insure you for cancellation or amendment to travel plans.
- Clarify any type of coverage worries directly with the travel insurance firm, declaring that you are going to China.
- Determine that medical cover for your trip to China is enough for possible expenses in China. Make sure you mention any type of pre-existing medical ailments you’ve got.
- Typically, cover for travel luggage and personal possessions is restricted and costly items such as digital cameras, laptops and/or jewelry will have a per-item limit.
- Travel Insurance Cover Exclusions: Basic exclusions exist on many travel insurance policies for instance acts of civil unrest, self inflicted harm, loss/theft of unattended luggage and pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance plans might be invalidated where injuries are received under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Should you wish to get addiitional information regarding going to China from Dublin, Ireland, please make sure to choose the relevant links here:
Don’t hesitate to share your own viewpoints with the Chinese Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you are obtaining a visa for traveling to China or notarizing paperwork or simply just trying to talk to someone at the Chinese embassy in Dublin. Let us know by just submitting it here.
Please Remember: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, for this reason don’t include confidential information.