Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that provide an individual an easy way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are generally required from the visa applicant when travelling to Chad from Ireland.
Click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Chad, your letter must contain the particular details about the individual being invited and about you. Go through the web links below to see more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Chad
- Complete full name of the person visiting Chad from Ireland
- Date of birth of the person visiting Chad
- The person’s home address and phone number in Ireland
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Chad
- The purpose of the visit to Chad
- How much time the individual you are inviting intends to remain in Chad
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Chad
- The date the person you are inviting plans to depart Chad
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Chad
- Complete name of the person in Chad
- Date of birth of the person in Chad
- Address and contact number in Chad
- Occupation of the individual in Chad
- Whether you are citizen of Chad or Long-term Resident
- A copy of a document confirming individual’s residential status in Chad. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Chad or has Chadian citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Chad, an evidence of permanent resident status must be sent.
These details are simply a guideline. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Chadian visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few kinds of visas for example inviting aged parents, you might be asked to supply more details such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people currently in your household,
- Details of those you may have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Chad,
- Evidence of earnings at a level meeting or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Chadian visas?
Please note: Be sure to get the correct Chadian visas where necessary which is your responsibility to acquire them. In general countries ask for passports to be valid for 6 months immediately after the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa will not guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Chad.
If you’d like to get further information regarding visiting Chad from Dublin, Ireland, please go through the applicable links down below:
Don’t hesitate to share your viewpoints with the Chadian Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you are obtaining a visa for traveling to Chad or notarizing paperwork or merely just seeking to chat to someone at the Chadian consulate in Dublin. Let us know by just submitting it right here.
Please Notice: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, therefore don’t include confidential information.