Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that offers an individual an easy way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are normally needed from the visa applicant when visiting Bulgaria from Ireland.
Click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Bulgaria, your letter need to provide the certain information regarding the individual being invited and about you. Go through the web links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Bulgaria
- Complete name of the person visiting Bulgaria from Ireland
- Date of birth of the individual visiting Bulgaria
- The person’s home address and contact number in Ireland
- Your relationship to the person invited to Bulgaria
- The purpose of the visit to Bulgaria
- How much time the person you’re inviting wants to remain in Bulgaria
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Bulgaria
- The date the person you are inviting plans to leave Bulgaria
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Bulgaria
- Complete full name of the person in Bulgaria
- Date of birth of the person in Bulgaria
- Address and telephone number in Bulgaria
- Occupation of the person in Bulgaria
- Whether you’re citizen of Bulgaria or Long term Resident
- A copy of a document proving person’s residential status in Bulgaria. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Bulgaria or has Bulgarian citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Bulgaria, a proof of permanent resident status should be provided.
This information is merely a guideline. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Bulgarian visa offices might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most kinds of visas like inviting elderly parents, you might be expected to supply further information such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people living in your residence,
- Information on those you have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Bulgaria,
- Evidence of earnings at a level meeting or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Bulgarian visas?
Please note: Make certain you obtain the right Bulgarian visas where required which is your responsibility to secure them. In general countries will require passports to be valid for six months following the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa isn’t going to guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Bulgaria.
In order to obtain more information about visiting Bulgaria from Dublin, Ireland, please make sure to go through the appropriate web links below:
Don’t hesitate to voice your opinions with the Bulgarian Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for visiting Bulgaria or notarizing paperwork or simply just seeking to talk with someone at the Bulgarian visa office in Dublin. Tell us by way of submitting it here.
Please Remember: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, for that reason do not include confidential information.