Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site which offer everyone a great way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are generally needed from the visa applicant when visiting United Kingdom from Ireland.
Please click here to use the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to United Kingdom, your letter must provide the particular information regarding the individual being invited and about you. Click on the links below to discover more
Information About The Person Being Invited to United Kingdom
- Complete name of the person travelling to United Kingdom from Ireland
- Date of birth of the individual going to United Kingdom
- The person’s address and phone number in Ireland
- Your relationship to the person invited to United Kingdom
- The reason for the trip to United Kingdom
- How long the person you’re inviting wants to stay in United Kingdom
- Information on accommodation and living expenses in United Kingdom
- The date the person you’re inviting plans to depart United Kingdom
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in United Kingdom
- Complete name of the person in United Kingdom
- Date of birth of the person in United Kingdom
- Residential address and telephone number in United Kingdom
- Profession of the person in United Kingdom
- Whether you’re citizen of United Kingdom or Long-term Resident
- A photocopy of a document showing individual’s residential status in United Kingdom. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in United Kingdom or has British citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in United Kingdom, a proof of permanent resident status must be provided.
This information is merely a guide. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few British visa offices might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For several types of visas for instance inviting aging parents, you may be expected to produce more details such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people living in your residence,
- Details of those you may have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the entire time period of their stay in United Kingdom,
- Proof of income at a level meeting or going above the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of British visas?
Please notice: Be sure to have the right British visas where required and it is your duty to get hold of them. In most cases countries ask for passports to be valid for 6 months right after the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa isn’t going to guarantee a person entry on arrival in United Kingdom.
If you would like get further information about travelling to United Kingdom from Dublin, Ireland, please be sure to select the relevant web links listed below:
Feel free to express your experiences with the British Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you’re applying for a visa for travelling to United Kingdom or notarizing documents or simply just trying to talk to a person at the British embassy in Dublin. Let us know by just submitting it here.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, due to this fact do not include confidential information.