Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site which provide you a simple way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are generally necessary from the visa applicant when visiting Bosnia from Ireland.
Click here to use the visa invitation letter tool
If you are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Bosnia, your letter must include the specific details about the individual being invited and about you. Go through the links below to discover more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Bosnia
- Complete full name of the person going to Bosnia from Ireland
- Date of birth of the individual travelling to Bosnia
- The person’s home address and phone number in Ireland
- Your relationship to the person invited to Bosnia
- The reason for the visit to Bosnia
- How long the person you’re inviting wants to remain in Bosnia
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Bosnia
- The date the individual you are inviting intends to leave Bosnia
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Bosnia
- Complete full name of the person in Bosnia
- Date of birth of the person in Bosnia
- Residential address and telephone number in Bosnia
- Profession of the person in Bosnia
- Whether you are national of Bosnia or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document showing person’s residential status in Bosnia. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Bosnia or has Bosnian citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Bosnia, a proof of permanent resident status need to be sent.
These details are simply a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Bosnian visa offices might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For several kinds of visas like inviting aging parents, you could be asked to give more details such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people residing in your residence,
- Information about those you might have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Bosnia,
- Proof of earnings at a level matching or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Bosnian visas?
Please be aware: Be sure to have the right Bosnian visas where required and it is your job to acquire them. Generally speaking countries demand passports to be valid for 6 months immediately after the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa will not guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Bosnia.
If you’d like to find more information about visiting Bosnia from Dublin, Ireland, please click the appropriate links down below:
Don’t hesitate to voice your own encounters with the Bosnian Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you’re getting a visa for traveling to Bosnia or notarizing paperwork or simply just looking to talk to someone at the Bosnian embassy in Dublin. Contact us by just posting it on this page.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the general public, therefore you should not include confidential information.