Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that provide everyone a simple way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are usually necessary from the visa applicant when going to Azerbaijan from Ireland.
Please click here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Azerbaijan, your letter should include the certain information about the individual being invited and about you. Go through the web links below to discover more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Azerbaijan
- Complete name of the person going to Azerbaijan from Ireland
- Date of birth of the person going to Azerbaijan
- The person’s address and contact number in Ireland
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Azerbaijan
- The reason for the trip to Azerbaijan
- How much time the individual you’re inviting plans to stay in Azerbaijan
- Information on accommodation and living expenses in Azerbaijan
- The date the individual you are inviting plans to leave Azerbaijan
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Azerbaijan
- Complete full name of the person in Azerbaijan
- Date of birth of the person in Azerbaijan
- Address and contact number in Azerbaijan
- Occupation of the person in Azerbaijan
- Whether you are national of Azerbaijan or Long-term Resident
- A photocopy of a document confirming individual’s residential status in Azerbaijan. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Azerbaijan or has Azerbaijani citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Azerbaijan, a proof of permanent resident status need to be provided.
This information is simply a guideline. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Azerbaijani visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most kinds of visas like inviting elderly parents, you may be expected to give additional information such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people residing in your residence,
- Details of those you have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire time period of their stay in Azerbaijan,
- Evidence of earnings at a level matching or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Azerbaijani visas?
Please notice: Make sure you obtain the correct Azerbaijani visas where required which is your responsibility to secure them. Generally speaking countries require passports to be valid for six months immediately after the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa isn’t going to guarantee you entry on arrival in Azerbaijan.
If you’d like to find more details regarding travelling to Azerbaijan from Dublin, Ireland, please be sure to choose the relevant links listed below:
Please share your own viewpoints with the Azerbaijani Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you are getting a visa for visiting Azerbaijan or notarizing documents or simply just seeking to chat to an individual at the Azerbaijani consulate in Dublin. Contact us simply by posting it right here.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, for this reason you should never include confidential details.