Holiday organizing is key to trouble free trip to Australia from Ireland. By performing your research prior to leaving for Australia, you’re able to lower the possibilities of something actually going wrong. A great number of travelers quite often regret for not using these straightforward pre travel actions just before travelling to Australia.
Chose the most current health warnings obtainable and travel health advice for Australia visiting the links down below. You will, furthermore, obtain a wide range of information which will assist to plan for a safe and exciting journey to Australia together with a safe stay when you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Australia For Travellers From Ireland
- Take a look at the most recent travel advice for Australia from any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Australia, US State Department travel warnings for Australia or Canadian government travel advice for Australia.
- Obtain an appropriate best travel insurance policy for Australia to meet hospital treatment, medical evacuation and any sort of activities, such as adventure physical activities, that you wish to to do in Australia.
- Just prior to going to Australia register your trip and contact particulars on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Australia, so they can get in touch with you in a crisis.
- Follow the Australian law. Consular support can’t sidestep local Australian law regulations, even where local laws and regulations seem excessive or unproven by your country’s standards.
- Verify to find out if you should have visas for Australia or countries you will be planning to go or transiting. Bear in mind a Australian visa doesn’t necessarily guarantee entry into Australia.
- Get copies of your passport particulars, travel insurance cover, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a seperate location to the originals and then keep a copy with somebody at home.
- Speak to health professionals for details about recommended vaccinations together with other safety measures for Australia and learn about Australia laws and regulations on traveling with medical drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with someone at home and maintain regular communication with friends and relatives when in Australia.
Latest Government Travel Advice for Australia
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to departing from Ireland check whether you are regarded as a national of Australia.
- Inquire whether having dual nationality has any repercussions for your trip.
- Passport validity for Australia - Ensure that your passport has no less than six months validity from your organized date of return to your home country. Australia will probably deny entry on arrival and several air carriers won’t allow passengers to board flights to Australia if their passport does not satisfy this requirement.
- Prior to travelling, you ought to contact the Australian embassy or consulates of each and every country you are going to visit to confirm the entry requirements.
If you desire to get addiitional information about going to Australia from Dublin, Ireland, please be sure to choose the related web links down below:
Feel free to express your own viewpoints with the Australian Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you are applying for a visa for visiting Australia or notarizing documents or simply just attempting to chat to someone at the Australian embassy in Dublin. Contact us simply by submitting it on this page.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, due to this fact you should not include confidential details.