Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site which offer you a great way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are normally required from the visa applicant when visiting Angola from Ireland.
Visit here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Angola, your letter must include the specific information regarding the person being invited and about you. Choose the web links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Angola
- Complete full name of the person visiting Angola from Ireland
- Date of birth of the individual visiting Angola
- The person’s residential address and phone number in Ireland
- Your relationship to the person invited to Angola
- The purpose of the trip to Angola
- How long the person you’re inviting intends to remain in Angola
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Angola
- The date the person you are inviting intends to leave Angola
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Angola
- Complete name of the person in Angola
- Date of birth of the person in Angola
- Address and telephone number in Angola
- Profession of the person in Angola
- Whether you are national of Angola or Long term Resident
- A copy of a document confirming individual’s residential status in Angola. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Angola or has Angolan citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Angola, an evidence of permanent resident status must be provided.
These details are merely a guide. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Angolan visa offices might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some kinds of visas like inviting aged parents, you might be required to give more details such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people residing in your residence,
- Information on those you may have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the entire time period of their stay in Angola,
- Evidence of earnings at a level meeting or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Angolan visas?
Please take note: Ensure you obtain the correct Angolan visas where necessary and it is your obligation to acquire them. As a rule countries will require passports to be valid for six months immediately after the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa will not guarantee a person entry on arrival in Angola.
Should you wish to obtain more info regarding going to Angola from Dublin, Ireland, please be sure to click on the appropriate web links here:
Please feel free to express your viewpoints with the Angolan Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you are obtaining a visa for going to Angola or notarizing paperwork or merely just planning to chat to someone at the Angolan embassy in Dublin. Contact us by simply posting it right here.
Please Bear in mind: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, because of this do not include confidential details.