Visa Invitation letter is an independent website which provide a person a simple way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are generally needed from the visa applicant when going to Afghanistan from Ireland.
Please click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
If you are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Afghanistan, your letter ought to include the specific information about the person being invited and about you. Click the links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Afghanistan
- Complete full name of the person going to Afghanistan from Ireland
- Date of birth of the person travelling to Afghanistan
- The person’s residential address and contact number in Ireland
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Afghanistan
- The reason for the visit to Afghanistan
- How much time the person you’re inviting intends to stay in Afghanistan
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Afghanistan
- The date the person you are inviting intends to leave Afghanistan
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Afghanistan
- Complete full name of the person in Afghanistan
- Date of birth of the person in Afghanistan
- Residential address and telephone number in Afghanistan
- Profession of the person in Afghanistan
- Whether you are national of Afghanistan or Long term Resident
- A copy of a document confirming individual’s residential status in Afghanistan. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Afghanistan or has Afghan citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Afghanistan, a proof of permanent resident status should be provided.
This information is merely a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Afghan visa departments may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most types of visas like inviting aging parents, you might be expected to supply more information such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people residing in your household,
- Details of those you have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Afghanistan,
- Evidence of earnings at a level matching or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Afghan visas?
Please notice: Make sure you get the appropriate Afghan visas where necessary and it is your job to obtain them. As a rule countries ask for passports to be valid for 6 months after the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa will not guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Afghanistan.
If you wish to find addiitional information about travelling to Afghanistan from Dublin, Ireland, please make sure to click the applicable web links here:
Please talk about your own encounters with the Afghan Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting Afghanistan or notarizing paperwork or merely just looking to chat to someone at the Afghan embassy in Dublin. Let us know simply by submitting it right here.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, due to this you should never include confidential details.